FP2FIRE is centrally located near Denver Colorado and provides service throughout the US.
Partial Client List:
- National Weather Service – Perform code analyses on existing NWS upper air inflation buildings to justify inflating weather balloons with hydrogen (prohibited by fire codes) which is much less expensive than helium. Design and install hydrogen conversions including hydrogen gas supply and Hydrogen Inflation Safety System (HISS) at multiple NWS sites. Perform Fire Life Safety Engineering Analysis at multiple NWS sites in 2016.
- Applied Materials – Plan Review and Engineering Consulting – Hazardous Materials.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory – Independent Oversight.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory – Baseline Needs Assessment; FP Engineering and Programmatic Support; FHAs; FPAs.
- Tri-En Engineering – Develop fire code requirements for geothermal power plant.
- Brookdale Senior Living – High rise, health care occupancy, memory care, assisted living.
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory – Participate in Development of National Standards (Fire Codes) related to use of Hydrogen; Owner Advocacy; Code Consulting.
- Sandia National Laboratories – Fire Protection Program Management and Engineering services; Building and Fire Code Assessments; BNAs; FHAs; FPAs.
- Hanford Site– Fire Modeling and Fire Hazards Analysis; Fire Protection Engineering Support; FHAs.